A Community Based Services Therapist at Eagle Village provides intensive clinical therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults of all ages, with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnosis. Therapy includes psycho-educational activities/interventions designed to assist the client in the reduction of dysfunction. Our services are provided with client-centered approaches and are delivered through intensive, time-limited, goal specific interventions.
This position requires being able to see clients during normal business hours and one evening per week. Some travel within a 60-mile radius of campus to provide in-home therapy services may be required (travel compensation is available). The right person for this position must be able to facilitate and engage in community outreach, developing people skills, problem solving, relationship building, and training programs.
We Need Adults Who
- See the value in all people and are willing to work with all ages, including kids and teenagers
- Are compassionate, responsible, trustworthy, patient, and willing to serve others
- Work well in high-stress situations or with those who have experienced trauma
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life
We Require Adults To
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
- Have a limited license or greater, LLMSW or LLPC
A Master’s Degree in Social Work or related behavioral science with a minimum of three years of casework experience is required. Applicants must be fully licensed or able to be fully certified within 6 months of employment. In-depth Eagle Village employee training in trauma informed care, crisis intervention, behavioral management, and verbal intervention is required upon employment.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50+ year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Life insurance and short term/long term disability
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k retirement plan after one year
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
- A chance to be an important part of a team of professionals that are looking for growth
To apply you must fill out the online application and include a cover letter and resume. Apply now at our Employment Portal. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application.