This professional, upper management position oversees, develops, and leads the Community Based Program. They will be responsible for continuing to grow Foster Care, Adoption, and After Care programs, and explore and develop new contractual opportunities through relationship building and collaboration with local and regional community partners. The Director of Foster Care/Adoption will monitor the timeliness and content of all service plans, intake studies, quarterly reports, terminations/transfer summaries, medical/dental exams and experiential activities on a regular basis to assure compliance of Foster Care Program with all current federal and state statutes and rules. They will also oversee Community Based Service staff in both of our community office locations, establishing personalized and team development goals and casting a vision for the department.
We Need Adults Who
- Like kids and teenagers and believe they have value, even when they are struggling
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations
We Require Adults To
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
Master’s Degree in Social Work or related behavioral science. Minimum of three years of relevant work experience. Eligible for state registration as a LMSW, LPC, or LMFT.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50+ year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Life insurance and short term/long term disability
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k retirement plan after one year
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
To apply you must fill out the online application and include a cover letter and resume. Apply now at our Employment Portal. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application.