Partner/Assist Program Manager & Supervisors with all aspects of leadership of Foster Care, Adoption and Licensing at Eagle Village, Inc. ensures clinical and licensing integrity. Responsible for the development and implementation of Eagle Village policies and procedures relevant to the above mentioned programs. Assists and follows up on the recruitment, training and supervision of professional staff and prospective foster/adoptive parents. This job also requires monitoring timeliness and content of treatment plans an all other required reports according to DHHS contract specifications.
We Need Adults Who
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must exhibit an ability to apply the principles of logic and critical thinking with problem solving as they work with children, teens and families
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations and are adaptable to change
We Require Adults To
- Have a good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related human services field from an accredited college or university with proper licensure and accreditation is required and 4 years of case management experience or equivalent OR a Master’s Degree and 2 years in the human services field or equivalent. Once hired, “active pursuit” of an appropriate graduate degree from an accredited college or university, completing a minimum of four field related graduate courses per year. CWTI training or Child Welfare Certificate preferred.
- Work that matters- be a part of an over 50-year-old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Life insurance and short term/long term disability
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401K retirement plan after one year
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Apply now at our Employment Portal where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.