Eagle Village Mission Impact Interns have the privilege of helping our campus pastor to mentor and encourage the spiritual growth of our kids. They participate in Chapel services and Bible studies. Mission Impact Interns also assist transporters as needed and engage in Quest, Legacy, and Challenge Weekend events as necessary.
We need adults who:
- Like kids and teenagers and believe they have value, even when they are struggling
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations
We require adults to:
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license and good driving record
- Make a commitment to serve for 6-12 months
Missions, Social Work, or a similar educational background is preferred. In-depth Eagle Village employee training in trauma informed care, crisis intervention, behavioral management, and verbal intervention is required upon employment.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Mission Impact Interns work 20 hours a week in a paid, assigned role and volunteer an additional 20-25 hours a week on campus. In exchange for volunteer hours the Mission Impact Interns receive housing on-campus. The Mission Impact Internship is a great opportunity for a young adult in a transitional phase of life to experience hands-on ministry and, at the same time, gain valuable experience in the world of experiential learning and human services.
Apply now by visiting our Employment Portal where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.