The relationship between Eagle Village, children, families, staff and community is most deeply met and embraced through our spiritual walk. The Pastor works to continue the historic commitment of Eagle Village to relate to the diverse faith community, providing resources and spiritual counsel for Eagle Village and larger community. The Pastor designs and implements a campus ministry that provides an opportunity to understand who Christ is and through Him, offer hope and healing in their lives. The Pastor also seeks to provide a spiritual program of balance, depth, and substance appropriate to and in support of the mission of Eagle Village.
We Need Adults Who
- Like kids and teenagers and believe they have value, even when they are struggling
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations
We Require Adults To
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
A Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry and four years related experience serving in capacity of ministerial position, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Masters’ Degree in Biblical studies, ministry, or Christian Counseling preferred. This individual must demonstrate ability to present the truths of the Gospel in a creative, understandable manner and ensure youth, families, and staff are exposed to the truths of the Bible. Understanding of music and creative arts in the worship experience is essential.
- Work that matters- be a part of an over 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Life insurance and short term/long term disability
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k retirement plan after one year
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Apply now by visiting our Employment Portal where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.