Our Up Nights (Direct Care Staff) have the important job of supervising 12 kids as they sleep and helping them get their day started right. Positive and encouraging Up Nights staff members can make all the difference in how the rest of the day progresses for each individual. Up Nights staff members also offer support to the day staff by preparing documents on their behalf, updating records, and completing the food and house supply orders.
We need adults who:
- like kids and teenagers and believe they have value, even when they are struggling
- are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- work well in high-stress situations
- can stay awake and alert during their entire shift
- work well alone
We Require Adults To
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
A Bachelor’s degree in a human services area and one year of experience is preferred, though not required. In-depth Eagle Village employee training in trauma informed care, crisis intervention, behavioral management, and verbal intervention is required upon employment.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Life insurance and short term/long term disability
- Health insurance, including dental and optical
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k retirement plan after one year
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Apply now by visiting our Employment Portal where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.