Internships are available at Eagle Village for those pursuing more experience in their field and can be offered in a number of different departments.
We require interns to:
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50+ year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Apply now by visiting our Employment Portal where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.