Food Service Specialists serve guest groups and the kids of Eagle Village by:
- Preparing and serving food in accordance with the menu and guidelines
- Cleaning and caring for the kitchen areas and equipment
- Delivering food to different locations on campus
- Coordinating daily meal prep
We need adults who:
- Are responsible, trustworthy, and patient
- Work well in high-stress situations
- Like kids and teenagers and believe they have value, even when they are struggling
- Can present a positive and professional attitude to our residents and guest groups
We require adults to:
- Have good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license and good driving record
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Work a flexible schedule, including some weekends. Depending on the client load, 24-32 hours a week will be required.
Individuals with a ServSafe certification and previous experience in food service are preferred.
- Work that matters- be a part of a 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
Apply now at our Employment Portal. where you can complete an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Please note the Employment Portal is not mobile-friendly and a desktop is required to complete an application. If you do not have internet access and prefer to provide a paper application, please contact us at 231-832-2234 and ask to be transferred to Human Resources so that we can assist you.